- What time does camp start? Knit camp starts at 6:00 pm on Thursday, September 28th.
- What time does camp end? Knit camp ends at 2:00 pm on Sunday, October 1st.
- Can we accommodate special diets? No, but feel free to bring your own food. We have access to a refrigerator and microwave.
- Must I attend classes? No - attendance is not taken...you are free to socialize and knit the entire weekend if you wish!
- What should I bring? A supply list will be emailed to you closer to the starting date.
- I use a CPAP machine - can I bring it? Yes - please let us know ahead of time so we may make electrical outlet arrangements for you.
- I registered but can't attend! Can I get my deposit back? Deposits are non-refundable, but they are transferable if you find someone else to take your place.
- Is there a lot of walking involved with this camp? Not a lot, but expect to walk some. A golf cart will be available if you need it.
Here's a list of Frequently Asked Questions, in no particular order...if you have a question that isn't answered below, please email us: Texasknitcamp@gmail.com.